Saturday, November 28, 2009

running

I didn't really know what to write about, but I was just signing a team up for Portland to Coast next year so I will talk about running. I like to run. I do it a lot! Running a long distance doesn't seem like it would be fun, but I love the team. I think that because we have to work so hard and give so much effort in races together we become so much more bonded. We go through successes and disappointments together. We also do so many fun things! This year, we did a summer camp called Steens in south eastern Oregon, ran the Portland to Coast relay, went to Idaho and the amusement park there! traveled to Seaside and went to the dance there, and many other things. It was so fun! I will miss the seniors on that team so much. It was so hard for the season to end. I love that team! Anyway, that's my unrelated-to-art post! :)


1 comment:

  1. You really need to relate this to your concentration, you're totally into it and you know it

    ReplyDelete