Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Nonsense

So pretty much this week is going to be really fun. joke. I have so much going on. Anyways.. art! I am trying to figure out what kind of piece I want to do next. I maybe sorta kinda trespassed and took some pictures of that giant barn being built over by lusher farms. The pictures have a lot of lines and really solid structure so it would tie into the piece I did last month of the skyscraper-ish outlines. However, i was kinda having fun with the molding paste and loose painting that I was doing for another piece, so I don't really know which I should go with. I might just do this one more with structure/line to tie it in then next month expand more on the other style.... but I don't know.

(so would a painting of something like this help?)


1 comment:

  1. I really like your loose painting and think you're on a good roll with that. In my opinion I would put the lines on hold and just stay loose, and go back to the solid one. I think it's a good idea to have some like that in there but I also think you should try and keep the momentum you have with the molding paste and the big brush strokes. I LOVE YOUR LAST PIECE.

    ReplyDelete