*subject to revision!
Monday, December 14, 2009
concentration idea
My concentration is focused on the idea of dependence. I developed the idea from looking at my own life and what is important to me. I recognized that in the business and stress of high school, I rely on the people I love to keep me going, as do others. As I spent more time thinking about dependence, I realized that unfortunately people do not always depend on good and healthy things. Some lean too heavily on addictions. I will explore these ideas through the use of graphite drawings and the attention to detail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The idea of dependence is one relevant to all people. I’m excited to see how you’ll portray those feelings through your drawings. I especially like that your not only focusing on negative dependence (addiction and stuff), cause that I think could become sort of clichéd. Cool idea I super-duper look forward to seeing your stuff!
ReplyDelete