Thursday, December 31, 2009

more concentration...



























this is a drawing of three baby birds in a nest. i haven't done their beaks yet because i am not exactly sure what to do. i was thinking of doing them with colored pencil. maybe yellow. but then i was also thinking of maybe doing them blue or green to tie into the other piece i am doing with the pills. but then i thought that might be kinda weird and not make sense... so i don't know. any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I feel like it would be weird to do the beaks blue, and nothing else. With the black and white shading you have now, it wouldn't make any sense. If you used blue in other parts of the drawing as well it would make more sense. But I think it would look good just black and white :) I like where it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the value looks nice thus far and I think it would be a great work in black in white. I mean... you have the tie in theme of dependency... does it really have to be so matchy match? With a color scheme and everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it black and white, which i am sure you have left it, being that we turn it in today, but I think the colors would not make much sense to put in the colors and may even take away from the rest. ps very nice :]

    ReplyDelete