Sunday, November 7, 2010
bird project
So i finished my bird project for NAHS hours. I turned that in to Art Media the other day. It was really fun to do actually. I changed what I was doing like four different times, but thats ok. I tried to go for a little Jesse Reno style (an artist we did a workshop with last year. he was so cool!), but then I got a little more detailed with the bird itself. I finger painted the background! so it was fun. Here is how it turned out:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Monet! This turned out great, I like the white that you added to the background.
ReplyDeletelooks cool monet. The beak stands out from the background and the rest of the bird
ReplyDeleteI love this Monet! I can't believe you finger painted the background! When I finger paint it just turns out muddy.
ReplyDelete