Here are some pictures I took of architecture/buildings:





Sunday, November 21, 2010
so much difficulty!
Well, now I am thinking that my concentration will have something to do with Architecture, line, color, how they relate.... something like that. really specific i know! haha. As I kinda said before, I am going for not as literal of an interpretation of images, unlike what I did last year. But I think I need to fine my own way to make it detailed and abstract at the same time. Because I am struggling with abstractness and detail is what I do and am good at. I am thinking something kind of like that one face project we did in like Art 2 where you grid and then distort part of your face... Not that same thing, but the same idea where you can make a piece abstract while still using an image... I don't know. those are just some thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is a good idea! But it will be potentially hard since architecture is really concrete and turning it into an abstract kind of art will be hard. I'm interested in how this will turn out.
ReplyDeletearchitecture would be cool, especially if you did really large paintings on really large canvases. I agree that there is lots of line and stuff to focus on when you are doing arcitecture
ReplyDelete